at Specialized Recruiting Group in Champaign, Illinois, United States
- Design, maintain, configure, and upgrade instrumentation, automation, and control systems.
- Collaborate with engineering disciplines, clients, vendors from conceptual design through start-up.
- Design, program, and support HMI, PLC, and Servo Motors for various clients.
- Create and update electrical schematics, control panels, motor control centers, PLC/HMI hardware and software.
- Analyze and improve operational and maintenance procedures for control systems emphasizing safety, quality, and productivity.
- Liaise with various teams regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other facilitative aspects.
- Develop documentation, ensure consistent process control, and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Resolve complex engineering problems and serve as a bridge between clients and various stakeholders.
- Some roles involve assisting international facilities, including travel, conference calls, and email communication.
Exposure to moving mechanical parts, heights, chemicals, electrical shocks, and moderate noise levels.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include holiday, vacation, health insurance, disability and life insurance, and a 401K package.