at Coilcraft in Cary, Illinois, United States
Coilcraft is a successful, privately held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high-quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunication, computers, automotive, broadband communications, and consumer electronics.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Logistics Manager to join our team. The Logistics Manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing the movement of goods and materials, ensuring timely and cost-effective delivery.
- Negotiate contracts with carriers for cost-effective international and US shipments.
- Plan and implement transport methods that meet company needs.
- Coordinate export/import activities and communicate changes to all facilities.
- Stay current on international and US regulations and compliance.
- Manage import/export documentation.
- Maintained customer routing guides and communicate updates.
- Prepare export documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Review bills weekly to minimize costs
- Investigate insurance claims for damaged shipments.
- Discuss updates with the export compliance department quarterly.
- Prepare necessary documentation for US customs claims and projects.
- Advise the shipping department of packaging and shipping company changes.
- Conduct research on US duty declarations for imported shipments.
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain management, or relevant work experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in logistics coordination or a similar role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with self-filing duties, bonded shipments, FTZ knowledge
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and logistics software.
- Familiarity with transportation regulations and standards.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.