at Atterro in Blue IslandAlsip, Illinois, United States
We are working with a client in Alsip and they are looking for a direct hire CNC Programmer. This is a first shift role. As a CNC Programmer you will be responsible for making a CNC program from the customers' print. You will determine the best and most efficient way to manufacture a part. You will use Gibbs Cam and Esprit Cam to generate a 3D image of the part before actual machining as well as analyze the rendered part against the customer's solid model. The client is in the medical device industry so experience in that industry or something comparable like aerospace is preferred.
Day Shift (8:00AM - 4:30PM, Mon - Fri) *With opportunity for overtime before regular shift and Saturday mornings
* 3+ Years experience on 3/5 axis turning centers
* Ability to read and comprehend blueprints (including GD&T features such as true position and profile of a surface)
* Advanced knowledge of CNC G-Code
* Ability to use programming software; Gibbs Cam and Esprit (preferred)
* Understand machining properties of various raw materials
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
* Ability to stand and walk up to 90% of the day
* Ability to bend, twist, turn, and reach up to 100% of the day
* Ability to work in a shop environment - continuous exposure to potentially hazardous metal working machinery and equipment, loud noises, dust, mist, oils and solvents.
* Be punctual and maintain an excellent attendance record
* Engineer the way to run a part
* Generate tool path from 2D geometry and 3D surfaces
* Troubleshoot CNC program
* Productivity improvements - improve previously run parts
* Come up with a list of tooling and speeds and feeds for parts to be manufactured
* Be creative
* Continuously strive to help improve processes
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
Salary is based on experience level in CNC Programming, industry experience, and software experience as it relates to customer needs.
After you have applied, download our Staffmark Group WorkNOW App to receive real-time job offers and apply for additional opportunities. You can download it from the App Store or get it on Google Play. About Hunter Hamilton
Hunter Hamilton is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Hunter Hamilton is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Pro Staff makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-verify employer.