at Accenture LLP in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Advanced App/Cloud Support & Engineering Manager (Accenture LLP; Chicago, IL): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Advanced App/Cloud Support & Engineering Manager in Chicago, IL, and the job duties are as follows:
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects, including documentation such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Develop system specifications and interfaces for moderately complex components.
- Create operational documentation for the application.
- Provide primary support for installation of application releases into production.
- Maintain applications according to SLAs.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system roll outs, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Understand strategic direction set by senior management and implement methods and procedures set by management.
- Work with team members to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Supporting and implementing Interactive Voice Response platforms, including Genesys Call Center SIP Telephony, Genesys Contact Center Solution and Operations, .NET Architecture, Web Service, Sharepoint, SQL Server, Virtual Agents, or Intelligent Process Automation;
- Conducting code quality assessments and work product deliverable signoff; and
- Troubleshooting software defects and optimizing system performance.
Must have 2 years of experience in each of the following:
- Oracle Cloud Service for Utilities;
- Applied Robotic Process Automation; and
- Moderating incident calls and leading issue communication to stakeholders.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
TO APPLY: Please apply online at www.accenture.com/us-en/careers
(Job Number: R00169547)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
For more information, please visit www.accenture.com/us-en/careers and search for (Job Number: R00169547)