at Accenture LLP in Peoria, Illinois, United States
App/Cloud Support Specialist (Accenture LLP; Peoria, IL): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of App/Cloud Support Specialist in Peoria, IL, and the job duties are as follows:
- Develop and update project plans for information technology projects, including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Develop system specifications and interfaces for moderately complex components.
- Provide primary support for installation of application releases into production.
- Maintain applications according to SLAs.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Understand strategic direction, and implement methods and procedures set by management.
- Work with team members to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Provide performance feedback for project team members.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 3 years of experience in the IT consulting industry. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, employer will accept 2 additional years of experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Creating architecture and technical designs for application programming interface (API) development;
- Deploying and supporting APIs in multiple client environments;
- Supporting multiple functional teams in troubleshooting environment integration and data issues;
- Performing Impact analysis on Environment issues, including slow response time, incomplete data, or other performance and quality issues;
- Implementing release management processes, including moving code and configuration from lower environments to production environments; and
- Working with agile development teams in ensuring the environments are functioning for development and testing activities.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
TO APPLY: Please apply online at www.accenture.com/us-en/careers
(Job Number: R00169757)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
For more information, please visit www.accenture.com/us-en/careers and search for (Job Number: R00169757)