at LitePoint in Deer Park, Illinois, United States
LitePoint Corporation seeks Cellular Signaling Software Engineer in Deer Park, IL
- Work on 5G NR FR1 & FR2, LTE-Advanced, LTE FDD, LTE TDD, WCDMA & GSM Signaling protocols.
- Design and develop Cellular Software applications and test/integrate with the latest mobile devices.
- Perform debugging and Analysis of gNB, Core Network, UE logs.
- Responsible for end-to-end performance assurance to ensure company’s 4G and 5G products (DU, RU, CU and AU) are fully compliant with 3GPP requirements.
- Responsible for multiple phases of development for LitePoint IQcell-5G Signaling test product, including integrated iperf3 application and verifying/testing it over 5G FR1, FR2 in SA &NSA modes with multiple mobile devices.
- Develop, integrate, and test a logging application using NFS and TCP/IP to manage multiple logging interfaces in LitePoint test equipment.
- Develop, integrate, and test internet connectivity application to mobile devices using LitePoint’s IQcell-5G for 5G FR1, FR2 - SA & NSA modes connectivity and test equipment’s Ethernet/optical-fiber connection to Internet
- Debug and fix critical issues from LitePoint customers worldwide.
- Debug and fix startup issues, protocol bugs and test regression issues.
- Participate in enhancements, requirements, design and development meetings and brain storming sessions for the future enhancements features of test equipment.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field, plus 5 years of related experience. Additionally, requires 5 years of experience with each of the following:
- Debugging and analyzing gNB, eNB, UE and Core Network logs.
- 4G/5G Call Processing experience with RRC, S1-MME, S1-U, X2, RLC, MAC, or PHY protocols and understanding of concepts including Hybrid Beamforming, Massive MIMO, NewWaveforms, LTE-NR interworking & co-existence, or 5G Numerologies.
- 3GPP RAN product architecture.
- RLC/MAC layer and different types of control channel and traffic channels, network access procedures, power control, handover algorithms, QoS types, TDD/FDD modes, or HARQ/ARQ concepts.
- C, C++, or Linux/Unix (CentOS or Ubuntu) and Windows OS.
- Debugging tools including Qualcomm QXDM and QSPR.
- 3GPP specification for LTE/LTE-A/5G features and Protocols.
10% of domestic and international travel required.
$134,118 to $139,200 per year. Applicants who are interested in this position may apply to www.jobpostingtoday.com Reference #79945 for consideration.