at Rose International Inc. in Chicago, Illinois, United States
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Company: Rose International
Job Title: Senior Front-End Developer
Client Job ID: 21054
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Chicago, IL (Hybrid 1 day a week in office)
Industry: IT/Automotive Manufacturing
Typical task breakdown:
- • Working with cross functional teams to solve complex problems.
- • Guiding the project team on detailed integration work from concept and initiation to the end of development.
- • Driving application development and systems integration tasks focused around delivering business valuable feature
- • Maintaining high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits; will enforce standards in the Software Development Lifecycle, such as structured application/interface code, new program documentation, operations documentation and user guides etc.
- • Working with Project Management and other developers to understand design requirements and provide estimates for development
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or Electrical engineering or related field is required 10 years or more of software development experience or at least 8 years of experience with master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- • Minimum of 4 years of experience with ReactJS
- • Strong Node.JS experience is highly desired
- • Redux or other state management libraries in the React ecosystem
- • Data visualization experience (e.g. D3, Chart.js, Highcharts, SVG, Canvas, etc.)
- • Good sense of UI/UX design
- • Experience working with databases (relational, document, etc.) and writing SQL
- • Experience writing automated tests (e.g. Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, etc.)
- • Knowledge of web application security (http-https, Content Security Policy, OWASP, etc.)
- • Knowledge of Webpack or similar module bundler
- • Experience building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
If they don’t have UX design experience, they will not be considered.
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).