at Rose International Inc. in Peoria, Illinois, United States
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Company: Rose International
Client Title: Network Engineer 2
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist - Telematics
Client Job ID: 20580
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Peoria, IL 61629 – Hybrid (2 days per week in office)
Industry: Construction / Automotive
Job Type: Temporary - W2
• Provide Tier 2 technical support for all our offboard/onboard systems to the field across Construction & E&T industries.
• Escalate issues to product service engineers and/or CPI find it engineers for assistance.
• Engagement with engineering teams, PPG and product groups
• Field visits to troubleshoot and install software, when required
• Coordinate within team to review and provide input into overall service literature.
• Familiarize yourself with the overall e2e telematics platform, keep abreast of all production releases to adequately support the field.
• Requires good communication and facilitation skills as well as working through logistics with key dealers/customers.
Typical task breakdown:
• Monitor a workstream queue through SalesForce (CRMI system) reply to help tickets from our tier 1 team in Manilla.
• Attend daily meetings to discuss key issues/improvements for their particular workstream
Education & Experience Required:
• Associates/No Degree: 2-4 years’ experience required
• Bachelor''s degree Preferred
• Telematics experience (Preferred)
• background in cellular/satellite communications (Preferred)
• Experience working directly with dealers a plus.
• Strong technical communication skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Heavy attention to detail
• Customer service focused
• Choppy job tenure; not project based
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).