at PepsiCo Corp in Chicago, Illinois, United States
The Customer Development Assistant Representative (CDAR) role contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by executing a selling strategy in assigned retail accounts.This person is responsible to manage key customer relationships and deliver against annual operating plans.Further, this person must prepare and conduct quarterly internal presentations to ensure senior management alignment on plans and strategies.
* Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
* Cultivate strong relationships with customers
* Ensure accurate handling of the administration of field communication, pricing accuracy and short pay management
* Utilize key selling processes
* Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
* Ensure customers are complying with PBC contract requirements, ensure communication and alignment of initiatives
* Work closely with the Selling Operations team to improve overall customer satisfaction
* Analyze business trends to develop business growth strategy
Compensation & Benefits:
* The expected compensation range for this position is between $59,300 - $92,500
* Location confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary
* Bonus based on performance and eligibility target payout is 15% of annual salary paid out annually
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
* In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
* A minimum of 2 years of fact-based selling experience
* Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
* Consumer packaged goods experience
* Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
* Must be authorized to work in the United States
* This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Safe driving record strongly preferred
* Spanish speaking candidate preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.