at Group O in Milan, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionGroup O
Job ID: 2023-5321
Category: Quality Assurance/Control
Division: Supply Chain
Is the quality of work you and your company perform important to you? Is your goal to eliminate discrepancies within the workplace? Check out our Quality Associate role as it may be the right fit for you. The Quality Associate is responsible for investigating and monitoring resolution of quality issues and communicating quality findings.
- Investigating quality issues, including customer complaints
- Auditing operational compliance with ISO9001 and Group O quality standards
- Reviewing and processing quality documentation
- Client quality documents
- Communicating quality findings
- Maintaining a safe, clean and orderly work area
- Finding and supporting opportunities for improved performance, cost-savings and efficiency
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Flexibility in daily hours worked based on workloads.
- Ability to sit or stand for an extended period of time.
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Continuous improvement
- Internal auditing
- Working with ISO9001 standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic user abilities in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to follow work instructions and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent math skills
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Aptitude for mistake proofing
- Strong attention to detail
Group O is an end-to-end business process outsourcing provider offering a wide range of innovative, technologically driven marketing, supply chain, and packaging solutions. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Milan, IL, Group O is one of the largest Hispanic-owned companies in the United States with more than 1,200 employees both domestic and internationally. To learn more, visit www.GroupO.com.
Group O is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based upon an individual's capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status