at NextGen Federal Systems in O Fallon, Illinois, United States
NextGen Federal Systems, LLC (NextGen) is seeking a Senior Statistician to work on our Operational Analysis Support contract in the 618th Air Operations Center at Scott AFB. Our customer requires a proven senior statistician with a wide variety of industry knowledge and application experience. Successful candidates will employ modern statistical tools and innovation to drive customer savings and efficiencies. Applicants should possess a unique ability to design and implement studies directly applicable to customer focus areas.
Primary Work Location: Scott AFB IL
- Extensive experience in statistical analysis, including quantitative and qualitative methods
- Experience in the development of predictive analysis tools and reports
- Experience in the use of linear programming, operations research, principal component analysis, cluster analysis, univariate and multivariate regression analysis, reliability, and time-series analysis methods to form predictive models for specific response variables
Education: Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Statistics or Operations Research
Other Qualifications or Certifications: Advanced skills in Excel, including complex formulas and Cognos Report Studio/Framework Manager, VBA, JMP, MATLAB, Minitab, R, SAS, and BI tools/frameworks.
About NextGen: NextGen Federal Systems is an innovative technology and professional services provider specializing in advanced software solutions and comprehensive mission and business support services. We work in close collaboration with our Customers to truly understand their business and mission goals. Our approach is to design, build, implement, and manage solutions that measurably improve our client’s organizational performance. We have established and foster a corporate culture where we:
- Treat employees with fairness and respect regardless of their position, sexual identity, race, or tenure.
- Communicate the importance of our mission and our employees’ contributions to it, ensuring they understand how their job role contributes to the greater good.
- Openly promote and communicate our ideas for change and adaptability.
- Strive to achieve results as an organization.
- Hold employees accountable to their commitments and provide incentives that encourage positive and productive behaviors.
- Value the talents and contributions of our employees as the key factor for our success.
- Create an environment where people can engage at all levels.
- Encourage people to take risks and allow them to make mistakes.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.