at Robert Half in St Charles, Illinois, United States
There is an opening for a Help Desk Analyst through Robert Half. You will thrive at solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly changing work environment as a Help Desk Analyst. Due to this Help Desk Analyst role being very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is in the St Charles, Illinois area and is a permanent opportunity.
How you will make an impact
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Provide service on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
- Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internallyRequirements
- Command of Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
- Strong critical thinking skills
- IT support ticketing system experience desired
- Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
- Background in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applicationsTechnology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – whenever you choose – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.