at CTG in Joliet, Illinois, United States
Sep 01, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 15 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
CTG’s premier client has a contract assignment for anIT SAP Consultant.
Job Title: IT SAP Consultant
CTG’s client is consolidating 29 ERP platforms around the world to unite the organization under one common ERP solution, SAP S/4 HANA. In this role, you will collaborate with platform, business, and functional process leads to successfully transition Company locations/sites to SAP S/4 HANA. As a critical member for the deployment team, you will have exposure to all aspects of a site migration – early engagement to hypercare support/close-out. Throughout these migrations, you will bring SAP S/4 HANA and supply chain process subject-matter expertise to transform people and processes. You will identify, recommend, and advocate appropriate SAP S/4 HANA settings and configurations to deliver SAP S/4 HANA best practices. Additionally, you will contribute to the development and execution of our platform ecosystem roadmap delivering sustaining value.
- Demonstrate and deliver subject-matter expertise/process leadership in SAP S/4 HANA deployments through solution development and alignment with business leads, process owners, and PMO team
- Collaborate with process owners and PMO team to translate business scenarios into technical system solutions, conforming with standard configuration and functionalities
- Transform operational process execution by championing and promoting SAP S/4 HANA best practices – deploy standard global process solutions and challenge the need and rationale for customization
- Participate and support Business Readiness phase, including but not limited to process mapping, fit-to-template, playback, and data mapping/validation
- Support platform Build & Test phase, including but not limited to testing script development, SIT, training preparation, and documentation building
- Deliver and support site Deployment phase, including but not limited to site Power User and end-user training, UAT and regression testing, and cutover planning
- Deliver Hypercare support to sites, including but not limited to additional training, modifications of SOPs, and resolution of break/fix with Deployment and Power User team
- Continuously drive deployment project and process alignment with stakeholders, business leads, process owners, and end users
- Build and maintain process innovation pipeline to expand business capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree required, ideal Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management
- Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in SAP process and configuration experience (Plan to Produce) in delivering large-scale deployment projects
- Minimum of 5 years of business process expertise and operations experience in Supply Chain areas – Plan
- Minimum of 3 years in project and change management experience in process, methodologies, and tools
- Strong understanding of end-to-end data, process, and integration points of an enterprise platform ecosystem (ex: Blue Yonder, Integrated Business Planning, Global Trade Services, Salesforce, Business Network, Hybris, Tradeshift)
- Bias for action – ability to simplify complex situations guiding teams to deliver results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to share project progress, scope, and risks
- Agile, flexible, and a change champion – effectively coach and mentor teams through transformational change
- Problem solving, analytical, and exceptional follow through skills
- Comfortable influencing without authority
- Ability to work remotely and ability to travel to domestic locations
- Travel will constitute 15% of the role
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Operations Management
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time