at IFS North America in Itasca, Illinois, United States
Are you a big game hunter……
Do you enjoy the thrill of hunting and closing significant software license deals with the best sales teams in the industry?
We are looking for an energetic person that can leverage existing influencer relationships, inherent tenacity, and sound Field Service Management knowledge to win significant enterprise software license revenue. This hunter will have at their disposal IFS’ extensive partner ecosystem, crack pre-sales teams, extensive and referenceable customers and reach back to the subject matter experts required to be successful. This position will have a direct impact on driving new business to increase license revenue. Whether we are delivering service in the field, in a depot, within a plant, with capital assets, with a consumer, or through booking appointments, we have solutions that are available either on-premises or in the cloud. No other software offers the scope of IFS Field Service Management making us the clear leader in this space.
- Have ever dreamed of the action and excitement that comes with working in the high tech industry with a product that actually works.
- Want more opportunity to excel in selling into the service management or asset intensive industries.
- Thrive in situations where you like to manage multiple activities and feel tremendous satisfaction with a job well done.
- Have always wanted to work for a truly global company and interact with people from different cultures on a regular basis.
- Already enjoy your work, but would really like to make a difference and take things to another level.
- Can see yourself working for a company that has been named a leader in the Field Service Management industry by top-rated industry analysts.
- Have 5+ years of relevant outside sales and new business development experience based on complex software sales in Field Service Management.
- Have a strong understanding of field service, workforce scheduling, warranty, reverse logistics and mobile solutions, including mobile workforce management.
..then you may be the person we are looking for!
This position will give you the rare opportunity to learn all aspects of our business and work with people at all levels of the organization. You must be a person that works hard every day to do better than you did the day before. You must be a person that is not happy with the status quo and willing to create new opportunities for yourself. The successful candidate must be passionate about closing license sales, achieving outstanding results, career-minded, and goal oriented.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Equal Opportunity Employer