at Rose International Inc. in Lake Forest, Illinois, United States
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Company ~ Rose International
Job Title: Customer Service
Duration: 10/30/2023 to 09/18/2024
Employment Type: Full Time/Temporary
Interview: Webcam interview
Shift ~ 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
Location Lake Forest IL 60045
This position is Nonexempt (hourly role). Hours over 40 will be paid at Time and a Half. One year of experience is required and a 4-year equivalent college degree. Takes inbound/outbound calls and emails to provide information to health care customers. Utilizes a database to retrieve customer or company information. Must be able to learn and follow detailed instructions, use a variety of resources, and possess good organizational skills to provide accurate information. Must demonstrate patience, tact, empathy, and problem-solving skills with consistently good voice quality. Can organize and handle calls and emails with speed and accuracy. Can work with complex computer applications and resource materials. Must be able to multitask and use critical thinking skills. Must have proven skills in the following PC software products Microsoft software suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, Teams). Preferred having SAP or some ERP experience and some background in the healthcare industry.
Top 5 skills:
• Ability to problem solve and critically think
• Able to multitask between different platforms, able to jump back and forth between customer calls and emails
• Basic computing skills and understanding of Windows, Microsoft, and other frequently used computer systems
• Must be able to follow standard operating procedures, but also know when to ask for help
• Must understand the culture and be a good team player
Skills sets previous worker did not have:
• Unable to follow SOPs
• Unable to switch between different type or orders/ customer needs
• Must score an 80% or higher on all training assessments
• Easily overwhelmed with workload
• Lacked basic computer skills
This position is fully on site, we do provide remote days as department incentives, and/or if we have any issues with snow or ice.
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).