at PepsiCo Corp in Chicago, Illinois, United States
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies, with over $64 Billion in Net Revenue and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that each generated more than $1 Billion in annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people.
Preferred locations: Purchase, NY; Chicago, IL; Plano, TX
As a Sustainment Organization Effectiveness & Change Management Manager, you will be part of a talented team that is skilled in diagnosing, building, and delivering team effectiveness, change management and learning solutions, ensuring ensure high levels of performance across different global teams in our PepsiCo Beverages North America organization. You will do this by playing a key role supporting one of PepsiCo’s top transformation initiative, Global Business Services (“GBS”), which is modernizing and optimizing “what, where and by whom” work is done within PepsiCo’s beverage business. This role partners with business leaders to help build effective global teams through focusing on the people side of change, including changes to team ways of working, operating models, and processes. This position will partner with functional leaders with specific focus on sustainment and capability initiatives for those functions transitioning work to the Global Business Services (GBS) group.
* Diagnose key opportunities for global teams to work more effectively together, design and facilitate team effectiveness workshops in partnership with business leaders and HR.
* Partner with global leaders to drive cross functional actional planning to address GBS service and operational excellence needs.
* Drive change impact workshops, leadership interviews and stakeholder alignment sessions, incorporating feedback into ongoing sustainment change management delivery and support.
* Conduct assessment of existing training curriculum and key content to understand needs (budget / training required) to manage the development of global onboarding trainings and resources using existing framework.
* Work with vendors to project manage development of training content that targets individual and team development (including but not limited to synchronous and asynchronous learning activities, virtual training, instructor led training, eLearning, VR/360 Video).
* Research and identify internal/external solutions for new learning frameworks, technologies, and strategies as needed.
Compensation & Benefits:
* The expected compensation range for this position is between $98,700 - $165,150.
* Location confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary.
* Bonus based on performance and eligibility target payout is 12% of annual salary paid out annually.
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement.
* In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan.
* Bachelor’s Degree, preferably MS in HR, I&LR, Org Development and Leadership or another related field
* Minimum of 5 years of HR/OMD industry experience or human capital consulting experience with strong knowledge and working experience with change management, organizational design, organization culture, learning, organization effectiveness and business transformation
* Experience applying change tools and methods to assess, diagnose, design, support and deliver custom solutions needed for the successful delivery of the project
* Ability to partner with and influence senior leaders
* Strong facilitation and communication skills
* Attention to detail and excellent organization skills
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment partnering with multiple business functions
* Autonomous management of multiple projects
* Demonstrated client relationship skills
* Project Management experience
* This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.