at Chobani, LLC in Springfield, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionLocation: Remote, IL
Our Sales force is the face of Chobani. We make sure every cup we sell meets a happy customer. We're a dedicated team. It's easy to be dedicated when you're a part of something much bigger than yourself, and at Chobani we have an insatiable appetite for making a difference.
Chobani's Foodservice Territory Sales Specialist will be responsible for operator prospecting, enhanced in-store selling and a strong ability to drive distribution, pricing, and full sale execution. This Chobani team member will maintain and develop a portfolio of priority and assigned accounts through in-person sales calls, product cuttings, operator presentation & in store promotional events. The Territory Sales Specialist will own the execution of sales and marketing plans designed to increase sales, profits and market share in the assigned territory. This person will work in harmony with our broker organization reporting to our Regional Manager providing extensive focus on Chobani branded products. This is a sales position that will require you to make calls to operators locally and virtually. You will be required to submit a sales plan each period in accordance with the goals and objectives set by your manager. Reporting criteria includes submitting a weekly itinerary, maintaining a key account list, and reporting all qualified sales calls in CRM.
- Responsible for making in person sales calls, and delivering case volume within assigned territory.
- Identify new customers through lead generation and prospecting while maintaining a robust opportuinity pipeline.
- Present and sample Chobani products on site with commercial foodservice and noncommercial C&U accounts to drive product trial, and sales.
- Attend local trade shows, and industry events to expand Chobani's brand presence and build strategic relationships.
- Present pricing programs, validate sales, and close opportunities in order to deliver sales targets.
- Utilize CMR and other sales tracking technology to report on territory sales results monthly
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to increase sales in an account while maintaining satisfactory customer service.
- Develop and maintain customer relationship to help educate them on Chobani benefits, brands and product solutions.
- Travel: 30-50%
• Bachelor's degree in a related field with 0-2 years of experience or a combination of education and 5+ years of consumer products industry experience
• Strong selling skill set and ability to influence store/ownership personnel through fact-based data selling
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently within a large market and multitask across a large number of stores
• Effective time-management & scheduling skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to effectively convey market insights & conditions back to management
• Entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm for food
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills; able to effectively communicate cross-functionally and through all levels of management
• Periodic lifting, bending, reaching and kneeling
• Occasional weekend work
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status