at Rose International Inc. in Chicago, IL, Illinois, United States
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Duration: 9/25/2023 – 12/22/2023
Shift: Normal Business Hours
Location: Chicago, IL 60603 – Hybrid 2-3 days per week in office
Project / Role:
In support of our Asset Management Client Group RFP activities, this role is focused on building out templates within our RFP tool (Qvidian) to automate the production of Due Diligence Questionnaires.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Create 130 DDQ templates in Qvidian software for automatic updates going forward.
• Qvidian or other RFP system experience a plus
• Strong time management and project management skills working independently to complete activity
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal
• Familiarity with building templates in various technology tools for business use
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability
• Exceptional understanding of all aspects of digital/RFP marketing channels
• Strong analytical skills and ability to derive actionable insights from data
• Excellent problem solving capabilities
• Excellent ability to develop and manage process while working efficiently on a variety of projects
• Ability to identify actionable insights and implement continuous process improvements
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).