at HealthPRO - Heritage in Springfield, Illinois, United States
HealthPro-Heritage is currently seeking a Full Time Occupational Therapist to support our AL/IL facility in Springfield, IL. If you or someone you know might be interested in this role, let’s talk!
+ Springfield, IL
+ ALF/ILF setting
+ Flexible Scheduling
+ Excellent Benefit Package!
Regional Director of Recruitment
1. Review available resident information and evaluate the impact of this information on the assessment and treatment process.
2. Conduct and document a thorough functional assessment of the resident, utilizing standardized procedures. Assessment of home/vocational and equipment needs.
3. Develop and implement an individualized treatment plan based on resident needs and containing achievable functional goals.
4. Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines and consistently maintain timely and accurate departmental records.
5. Enter a progress note in the resident record following each treatment session.
6. Revise treatment plans, as needed, throughout the treatment process.
7. Document the course of treatment in a clear, concise discharge summary utilizing a prescribed format.
8. Instruct Assistants in treatment procedures to be utilized and provide close supervision while such staff members are working with residents.
9. Orient residents to program services and treatment procedures appropriate to their needs. Inform residents of any potential risk during any procedure.
1. Bachelor/Masters of Science degree in Occupational Therapy.
2. Current license/certification in the state of practice.
3. Prefer supervision, training and/or experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
4. Certification, if applicable, and demonstrated competency in identified areas of specialization.
5. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Requisition ID: 2023-82272
External Company Name: Healthpro Heritage, LLC
External Company URL: www.healthpro-heritage.com
Full Name: First Last: Elizabeth LayneTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account