at CTG in Joliet, Illinois, United States
UI Visual Designer – IT
Sep 07, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking to fill aUI Visual Designer – IT.
Duration: 6 months
Shift: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
• Collaborate closely with XD team members to create clean, inviting, and professional pixel-perfect interfaces that adhere to company design systems
• Create reusable, scalable visual design assets that fit into a greater pattern library and are consumable by developers and engineers
• Contribute to UI best practices including asset creation and maintenance, design process, tool evaluation, standards, accessibility, etc.
• Balance industry best practices with new ideas / concepts, following best practices for designing desktop, responsive web, and mobile applications.
• Meticulous with an understanding of and experience with visual design fundamentals: color, typography, composition, space, time/motion, information visualization, knowing how to adapt design approaches to the context of each project, and how to balance best practices with new ideas and concepts
• Experience with the theories, concepts, and methods of user-centered design and interaction design (controls, states, etc.) and applying in a variety of ways
• Familiar with responsive web and mobile standards and best practices including content-first, mobile-first, responsive design, and accessibility
• Experience designing responsive screens, working with grids and breakpoints
• Experience with Agile-based functional teams/squads and thrive on working as a part of a collaborative team
• Ability to contribute to multiple projects (at various stages) concurrently, meet deadlines, and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced agile environment
• Ability to balance passion for your craft with a dedication to on-time, on-target delivery of quality work
• Ability to build professional, productive, trusting relationships with partners and team members
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Desire to work as part of a collaborative team
• Healthcare experience preferred
• A working style that demonstrates respect, initiative, ownership, transparency, adaptability, and accountability
• A have a genuine passion for helping people who need our help the most
• A compelling portfolio of UI design work spanning web, responsive web and mobile applications that showcases your problem framing, research, problem solving, and visualization skills.
• 3+ years professional experience doing visual and UI design in an agency or enterprise setting
• Bachelor’s degree
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group are required.
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: User Interface Design
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No