at Yes Energy in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionJoin the Market Leader in Electric Power Trading Solutions The electrical grid is the largest and most complicated machine ever built. Yes Energy’s industry leading electric power trading analytics software provides real time visibility into the massive amount of data that is generated by the North American electrical grid every day. Our unique and innovative view of the data informs real time trading decisions that keep utility prices low and the grid up and running. It’s both challenging work and work with a purpose. Be a part of our successful, growing business. Associate Product Manager Yes Energy’s industry leading electric power trading analytics software provides real time visibility into the massive amount of data that is generated by the US electrical grid every day. This in turn facilitates the optimal use of financial and physical capital in the energy industry - an industry that is a critical backbone of the entire economy. We take great pride in our data management and our suite of visualization and analysis tools that serve this industry. Our business was founded on the principle of saying “yes” to our customers - and we excel at this. The combination of our industry-leading tools and industry-leading customer care is powerful. We are seeking to fill an Associate Product Manager position in our Boulder, CO; Chicago, IL or Boston, MA offices. In this cross-functional role you will provide product and development support for Yes Energy’s Position Management and Portfolio Services products.
- In conjunction with the Sales Team, sell product features and benefits to customers through product trainings and demos during trial process
- Work with the Customer Success team to provide advanced product support
- Work with the primary Product Manager to gather feedback to steer future product development
- Work with the Customer Success team to develop and implement metrics to measure and improve customer engagement and to maximize the customer’s value from Yes Energy products
- Manage product development queues that align with the product roadmap
- Create training tools and lead projects geared towards increasing adoption of Yes Energy products and features
- Work closely with customers to increase usage and provide feedback around new features
- Training internal departments on new product features and providing support to customers.
- Support the Product Manager and Marketing in creating content-driven marketing pieces
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Travel to customers’ sites - minimum travel expectation is 15-20%