at Overlog Inc in Janesville, Wisconsin, United States
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage purchases overseas and handle all requirements for imports in the USA.
- The Fleet Manager is responsible for planning, directing, managing, coordinating and supervising the programs for acquisition, assignment, utilization, maintenance, repair, replacement and disposal of fleet vehicles.
- The Fleet Manager also serves as the primary contact concerning the vehicle fleet and operations.
- The Fleet Manager must have strong industry knowledge, an open mind, and insightful analytical skills.
- The Fleet Manager must be open to new ideas, including from peers, suppliers, drivers, and employees.
- Inspect physical conditions of vehicle fleets and order maintenance, and repairs, as needed.
- Analyze aspects logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues.
- Direct inbound or outbound operations and logistics quality management.
- Weekly travel to locations in the Midwest. Work will be performed in Schaumburg, Illinois, and Coralville, Iowa.
Minimum Education: None.
Employment Experience: Yes – 60 months experience as Fleet Manager, Dispatcher, or CDL Driver.
Other Special Skills or Requirements: None.