at Rose International Inc. in Mossville, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionDate Posted: 09/11/2023 Hiring Organization: Rose International Position Number: 449843 Job Title: Technical Support Specialist Job Location: Mossville, IL, USA, 61552 Employment Type: Temporary Estimated Duration (In Weeks): 96 Skills/Attributes: Design, Engine Management, Engineering
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist-IPSD engine platforms (0.5-18L)
Client Job ID: 21935
Position’s Contributions to Work Group: Improve engine system quality, reduce warranty spend, resolve customer engine issues in the filed and drive continuous product improvement
Typical task breakdown:
• Product quality review
• Engine emerging issues investigations
• Publications and literature update
• CPI Service Engineer
Interaction with team:
• Heavy interaction with CPI / Engineering / internal and external customers/ Dealers
• Typical office work environment but with continually changing priorities
Education & Experience Required:
• Bachelors’ degree in engineering or equivalent experience, with 5+ years of engine related and/or field experience.
• Think Big / Think Bigger / Dealer Tech or Technical communicator
• Engine performance
• CANape / DATK / Telematics or equivalent
Soft Skills (Required)
• Strong presentation and communications skills
• Good business acumen
Technical Skills (Required)
• Data analytics
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).