at Coilcraft in Cary, Illinois, United States
Coilcraft, Inc. is a privately held, global manufacturing organization with headquarters located in Cary, Illinois. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries; including telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband communications, and consumer electronics. We are seeking an individual to join our team as a Machinist.
- Setup and operate a conventional Bridgeport Mill.
- Set up and operate various types of machine tools such as lathes, drill presses, surface grinders, etc.
- Work from drawings, sketches, and verbal instructions to make and rework parts, incorporating standard and metric dimensioning.
- Work to close tolerances.
- Use precision measuring instruments to check the accuracy of work such as calipers and indicators.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machine shop equipment.
- Keep work area and equipment clean and organized.
- And other duties as assigned.
- 3-5+ years' experience in a machine shop environment
- Knowledge of precision measuring devices
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, and sketches
- Proven mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- ProtoTrak experience is a plus
- Advanced shop mathematics skills
- Strong work ethic and follow-through
Equal Opportunity Employer /Veterans/Disabled
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.