at PepsiCo Corp in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Supply Chain Finance Associate Manager
This role will support the PBC Fleet P&L.
* Develop and Lead Close and Forecast Process with Operations Team
* Create tool to enable uniformity across the divisions and increase visibility at location level
* Partner across the divisions to integrate forecast and understand results
* Present results to senior leaders, including risks and opportunities to forecast
* Develop and Lead AOP Process with Operations Team
* Establish key KPIs to understand and describe business performance
* Ensure timely invoice payment processing by partnering with NASS, the divisions and MBS
* Partner with GTM team to improve financial performance
* Support capital investment decisions
* Support ad hoc projects as requested
* Graduate degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred
* 4+ years of relevant finance experience
* Ability to effectively communicate with senior management
* Strong PC and financial modeling skills
* Excellent organization and communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions/processes
* Results-oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner, and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
* Able to work on own with limited day to day supervision
* Ability to build relationships, manage conflict and embrace change
Compensation and Benefits
* The expected compensation range for this position is between $81,000- $135,600 based on a full-time schedule
* Location, confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary
* Bonus based on performance and eligibility; target payout is 10% of annual salary paid out Annually.
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement.
* In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.