at PeopleReady in Normal, Illinois, United States
PeopleReady of Normal, IL is now hiring Forklift Operators! As a Forklift Operator, Load, unload, put-away, stack, pick, stage palletized material using forklift
Apply today and you could start as soon as this week.
As a PeopleReady associate you’ll benefit from:
- Connections and experience with some of the top companies in your area
- Great benefit package options
- Get matched to jobs quickly
- Competitive pay and steady schedule
- The ability to see your schedule and track your hours right from our easy-to-use app, JobStack!
The pay rate for this job is $16 / hour
What you’ll be doing as a Forklift Operator :
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to scan barcodes and operate scanning computer
- Verify product labeling and inspect pallets and containers
- Properly scan all movements of material inbound and outbound
- Working knowledge of material handling and stock methods
- Perform daily lift truck inspection
Shift Timings: 1st Shift (Day)
- Computer literate. Prior SAP scanning experience a plus
- Inventory control experience
- Warehouse or Distribution Center background preferred
- Ability to read and write and do simple arithmetic
- Willing and able to work overtime and/or a variety of shifts
- Be able to lift up to 40lbs, bend, twist, turn, kneel and squat
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Successful completion of pre-employment background checks and drug screens
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- Required experience: Minimum of 1 year
- Interview and Resume required
- Background Check Required
- Drug Test Required
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.