at Rose International Inc. in Lake Forest, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionDate Posted: 09/12/2023 Hiring Organization: Rose International Position Number: 449899 Job Title: Payroll Processing Specialist Job Location: Lake Forest, IL, USA, 60045 Employment Type: Temporary Estimated Duration (In Weeks): 14 Skills/Attributes: Payroll
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Payroll Processing Specialist
Interview: Webcam/in-person interview
Duration: ASAP - 12/31/2023
Location: Lake Forest, IL 60045
Responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling all aspects of the payroll function. This includes, but is not limited to, administrative duties involving the development and maintenance of the payroll system, internal control records, and day-to-day processing operations and related accounting entries as needed. Provides exceptional quality and delivery of timely and accurate payroll results for an excess of 16K employees.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
* Prepare and process US multi-state weekly / bi-weekly payroll for an excess of 16K team members using SAP.
* Execute pre and post payroll audits to ensure accurate payments.
* Adhere to internal control processes including payroll balancing and other internal control compliance.
* Prepare off-cycle payrolls and manual checks as necessary.
* Manage wage garnishments processed by ADP.
* Calculate and process compensation continuation payments.
* Reconcile and audit third party inbound/outbound payroll files.
* Manage relationship with third party vendor.
* Build strong partnership with customers by providing superior service.
* Assist with payroll related projects as required.
* Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
* 1-3 years of experience in related field preferred.
* Knowledge of multi-state US payroll laws and practices required.
* Knowledge of multi-state tax regulations preferred.
* Knowledge using SAP is a plus.
* Demonstrate flexibility to work effectively with others in a wide variety of circumstances.
* Quickly and easily adapt to change and shifting priorities with enthusiasm.
* Strong communication proficiencies required to interact with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
* Superior time-management skills and ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Detail oriented, exhibiting strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
* Results oriented with the ability to achieve goals.
* Proficiency using multiple PC applications and Microsoft Office Suite.
* Ability to exercise discretion with highly confidential information.
* Ability to work individually with no supervision.
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).