at Rose International Inc. in Mossville, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionDate Posted: 09/12/2023 Hiring Organization: Rose International Position Number: 449926 Job Title: IT Software Engineer Job Location: Mossville, IL, USA, 61552 Employment Type: Temporary Estimated Duration (In Weeks): 104 Skills/Attributes: C++, CFD, Finite Element, Visual Studio
Job Title: IT Software Engineer
Client Job ID: 20364
Duration: 24 Months
Location: Mossville, IL 61552
• Collaboration with engineering teams to identify end-user requirements and specifications
• Implementation of mathematical algorithms for engineering analysis
• Participation in all SDLC phases
• Adherence to software development standards and best practices
• Backlog grooming, sprint, and release planning
• Creation of technical documentation Typical task breakdown:
- Development of new features as defined and prioritized by product leads
- User support and troubleshooting Education & Experience Required:
- 4-year technical degree in computer science or engineering
- 5-7 years experience in software development using C++ and/or Python Technical Skills
- Development of C/C++ applications using Visual Studio and CMake
- Experience utilizing Finite Element analysis (FEA) to design structures
- Experience utilizing Computational Fluid dynamics experience (CFD) to design products
- Experience with 3d computational geometry algorithms and methods
- Web application development experience using React, nodejs, and WebGL
- Python scripting and commercial software APi’s: wxPython, Abaqus Scripting Interface, Creo Parametric Toolkit
- Experience with Creo CAD modeling and simulation Soft Skills
- Effective time and resource management
- Problem solver
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).