at Rose International Inc. in Chillicothe, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionDate Posted: 09/13/2023 Hiring Organization: Rose International Position Number: 450029 Job Title: Dealer Solutions Network Analyst Job Location: Chillicothe, IL, USA, 61523 Employment Type: Temporary Estimated Duration (In Weeks): 52 Skills/Attributes: Automotive, Powertrain
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Job Title: Dealer Support Analyst
Client Job ID: 21898
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Chillicothe, IL 61523
Pay Rate Range: $35 - $40/hr
• DSN Analyst. Works within a client’s online system for dealers to send technical questions/issues to client for issue resolution. The role is specific to Powertrain (Transmissions, Torque Converters, Differentials, Final Drives, Driveshafts, Wheels).
Typical Day in the Role
• Computer based program answering technical related questions. Will discuss issues verbally with internal team members, no travel.
Interaction with team:
• Works with a team of 15 other employees, two specific DSN analysts
• Office building
Education & Experience Required:
• 5 years+ of Powertrain/Automotive experience
• Troubleshooting, mechanical aptitude
• Computer skills, communication
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).