at Rose International Inc. in Moline, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionDate Posted: 09/14/2023 Hiring Organization: Rose International Position Number: 450093 Job Title: Senior Software Engineer Job Location: Moline, IL, USA, 61265 Employment Type: Temporary Estimated Duration (In Weeks): 52 Skills/Attributes: Agile, HANA 2.0, Java, SAP ABAP, Software Development Job Description
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Duration: 09/18/2023 to 10/31/2024
• Develop, code, configure, and test programs and systems.
• Evaluate and implement enhancement design solutions to improve cost, quality, and performance of software applications
• Analyze requirements and determine software specifications that must be fulfilled to achieve objectives, executing necessary documentation as needed
• Collaborate with other relevant stakeholders and team members to ensure that features meet business needs
• Follow industry-standard Agile software design methodology for development and documentation
What Skills You Need:
• 4+ years of experience in developing using core SAP ABAP. This includes using OOP and all SAP enhancement techniques
• 4+ years of experience in developing in UI5/Fiori, Gateway, and OData technologies
• 4+ years of experience in developing CDS Views and HANA views
• 2+ years of experience writing unit tests via ABAP Unit.
• 2+ years of experience working with IDocs, Proxies, and Webservices
• 1+ years of functional and technical experience in the core SD module and/or VMS
What Makes You Stand Out:
• Experience with Vistex SAP Add-on for configuring and developing sales incentives functions.
• 2+ years of experience working with agile software design methodology for development and documentation
• 1+ years of experience configuring, developing, and/or troubleshooting PI interfaces
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).