at PepsiCo Corp in Chicago, Illinois, United States
The Customer Account Specialist will own the order management life cycle through the value chain and lead professional, solution-oriented communication with both internal and external business partners.
* Responsible for end-to-end customer order management of PepsiCo products for assigned customers from receipt through delivery to customer warehouses and/or stores ensuring the highest level of customer service.
* Partner with our Global Business Services team to ensure accuracy and timely release to distribution center ensuring right products on order, bracket pricing minimums met, correct method of shipment and shipping platform, etc. to ensure on-time delivery to the customer.
* Responsible for supporting and sharing customer specific information such as promotions, innovation, or discontinuances, seasonal items; partner with GBS team to ensure system data integrity.
* Responsible for identifying, resolving, and communicating order level issues including but not limited to product fulfillment, on time deliver, customer pick-ups, allocations and quality holds using available system tools and established processes.
* Responsible for ownership of customer KPI’s – understanding, tracking and monitoring PepsiCo performance against them and working with key stakeholders and cross functional partners to develop action plans for improvement; KPIs include but not limited to Order Fill Rate, On Time Delivery, Forecast Accuracy, Inventory Turns, Store Service Levels at Sold to Level – Know the Business Cold.
* Responsible for proactive communication to Sales, Customers & key Leadership stakeholders to share status of product availability and action oriented solves to return to in-stock.
* Responsible for leveraging all technology and tools available to support accurate, timely order management, recognize trends, assess risk and provide proactive management of customer account to reduce potential issues in advance.
* Responsible for working collaboratively to drive efficiency partnering with Customer and Internal Stakeholders to improve forecast accuracy, reduce deductions and returns, manage customer promotion and replenishment inventory and drive productivity increasing payloads, reducing loose case pick, etc. and using data and account knowledge to identify implement areas for improvement.
Due to the ever-changing environment of our customers and the PepsiCo organization, responsibilities may change as a result of the business needs, and are not limited to this job. Candidate must be willing to provide occasional weekend coverage as needed by business.
Compensation & Benefits:
* The expected Compensation range for this position is between $56,900 - $95,300
* Location confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
* In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
* BA/BS degree with 2 plus years of experience in Order Management, Inventory Replenishment, Demand or Supply Planning, Logistics, Procurement, Supply Chain or Customer/Supply Chain Integration and Service
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt style to needs of audience
* Problem solving, issue resolution, influencing and prioritization skills
* Critical thinking skills with analytical and continuous improvement mindset
* Ability to develop and improve customer relations
* Innovation mindset with ability and willingness to adapt and integrate new technology, processes, and ideas to drive efficiency
* Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.