at Rose International Inc. in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionDate Posted: 09/15/2023 Hiring Organization: Rose International Position Number: 450218 Job Title: Digital Product Analyst Job Location: Chicago, IL, USA, 60629 Employment Type: Temporary Estimated Duration (In Weeks): 36 Skills/Attributes: Designing, Engineer, Interpersonal Skills, Microsoft Office Job Description
Qualifications (must haves):
• Experience delivering PowerPoints
• Experience in Office 365
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Comfortable working closely with cross-functional development teams of engineers, designers, researchers, strategists, and scrum masters
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum roles, artifacts, and ceremonies
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills
• Experience in the product development lifecycle
• Experience with conducting training sessions
• Experience with leading requirements meeting and documenting the requirements
• Experience with creating training and FAQ documents
Nice to have:
• Extensive project management experience
• Intranet experience
• Akumnia experience
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for leading, gathering and documenting requirements and refining the product backlog
• Responsible for creating and executing training
•Translate designs into features/epics
•Documenting user stories and interacting with developers, QA, and business partners to ensure understanding of the deliverables
• Conducting business analysis and translating business requirements to customer experience and development needs
•Maintain a backlog of M365 items
•Prioritize backlog of items
•Flexible with working hours (some after work hours testing and meetings)
•Required to work in-person (onsite) – manager will determine the schedule
•Test, document, roll out mobile experience for all applications
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).