at Alvarez & Marsal Tax, LLC in Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Collecting and organizing large datasets from various sources.
- Cleaning and validating data to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Setting up scheduled data flows between data sources and repositories.
- Designing, developing, and administrating databases.
- Analyzing data to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
- Creating dashboards, reports, and visualizations to communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Communicating findings to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner through visualization, reports, and patterns.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Continuously monitoring data quality and making improvements as needed.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, engineering, or computer science.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as SQL, Python, Pandas, or NumPy.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such PowerBI and Tableau.
- Familiarity with machine learning algorithms and techniques such as clustering and classification.
- Experience with data analysis tools and techniques such as Alteryx is a plus, but not required.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with others.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity