at Wintrust Financial Corporation in Northbrook, Illinois, United States
As one of the largest premium finance companies in the country, FIRST Insurance Funding provides full premium finance services, plus additional services built specifically for agencies. We pride ourselves on the variety of incentive programs, services, and technology we offer. This not only helps grow the agents, brokers, and companies we partner with, but also helps them better serve their clients. FIRST Insurance Funding is a subsidiary of Wintrust, a financial services company with more than $50 billion in assets.
Why join us?
- An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune (past 9 years) and Employee Recommended award by the Globe & Mail (past 6 years)
- Competitive pay and discretionary or incentive bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition reimbursement to name a few
- Family-friendly work hours
- With 175+ community bank locations, we offer opportunities to grow and develop in your career
- Promote from within culture
Why join this team?
- We have a culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit
- We offer multiple opportunities for development and upward mobility
What Youll Do
- Act as liaison between the business units, primarily but not limited to Inside Sales, and IT to translate business objectives into technical requirements by creating detailed business requirements documents, process flow charts, or other required documentation. Coordinate review and approval of requirements with business units.
- Work with Senior Management to track and prioritize system enhancements. Consult and provide suggestions for overall technology and operational strategy. Steering committee member responsible for prioritizing all enhancement requests.
- Work with VP Strategic Projects on Salesforce projects and initiatives. Responsible for design, testing, implementation, documentation, and training of Inside Sales.
- Manage Business Analysts.
- Weekly and monthly workload and initiative status for Inside Sales management.
- 5-7 years in premium finance or other financial industry
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Prior sales team management experience
Medical Insurance Dental Vision Life insurance Accidental death and dismemberment Short-term and long term Disability Insurance Parental Leave Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Traditional and Roth 401(k) with company match Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Employee Stock Purchase Plan at 5% discount Critical Illness Insurance Accident Insurance Transportation and Commuting Benefits Banking Benefits Pet Insurance
From our first day in business, Wintrust has been proud to serve a variety of unique communities and people from all walks of life. To be Chicagos Bank and Wisconsin's Bank, we need to reflect that diversity both in all the communities we serve, the people we employ, the organizations we work with, and our banking and lending practices. Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity