at McHenry County College in Crystal Lake, Illinois, United States
20 hours per week - Schedule will vary depending on student's class schedule.
Student employees in the computer lab are responsible for assisting students with the computers and printers. Other tasks include monitoring printers, keeping the lab tidy, and reporting technology issues to the IT Department. Candidates must be customer service oriented, have general computer/technology knowledge and be reliable and punctual.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
Assist students with the computers and printers
Load paper in printers
Change printer toner
Ability to use Microsoft Office products
Report technology issues to the IT department via ticketing system
Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Background Check
- Completion of New Employee Training
- Must be currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for Fall/Spring semester
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above (if first semester student, GPA requirement is waived)
- If student qualifies for Federal Work Study, the student will be hired as a Federal Work Study employee to utilize these funds.
"MCC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN ITS COLLEGE COMMUNITY"
McHenry County College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color sex, national origin, or disability.
See Nondiscrimination Statement for details. http://www.mchenry.edu/nondiscrimination