at Fidelity Information Services in Romeoville, Illinois, United States
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : General Equivalency Diploma
Travel Percentage : 0%
At FIS, our technology and our people are always moving forward. While we advance the way the world pays, banks and invests, our teams also grow their own careers. We believe in building inclusive teams where everyone's views count. Together, our collective diversity, skills and talents empower us to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to see how far we can grow together, we have one question: Are you FIS?
About the role:
Responsible for production of cards, sorting of cards and operation of equipment.
3 days on (Days - Mon-Wed or Thurs-Sat/Nights - Sun-Tues or Wed-Fri)
4 days off (1 out of those 4 days will be an on-call day)
12 hour rotating schedule (Days - 7:00 am-7:30 pm or Nights - 7:00 pm-7:30 am) and overtime as needed.
Starting pay $20.00 hr. + A suite of Amazing company benefits.
About the team:
FIS provides single source, end-to-end secure card personalization solutions that help our customers run their day-to-day business, connect to their cardholders, and help grow their organizations.
Our mission is to be the premier card personalization provider for "card critical" applications by providing all our products and services on time and right the first time.
* Over 2.5 million personalized orders
* Over 120 million cards issued per year
* EMV/Chip Card, PCI Compliance, Chip Card Plug-In to simplify instant issuance of chip cards
What you will be doing:
In this exciting role you will be performing high speed, high volume production tasks such as embossing, inserting, and sorting to process card materials. You will be operating production machines, inserters, metering machines and general office equipment. You will be setting equipment, loading materials, clearing jams and other simple malfunctions.
* Follow company operational procedures and policies for printing and inserting to produce both accurate and quality work in a timely manner
* Maintains productivity on all systems and delivers a quality product while meeting all production deadlines
* Complete and maintains operator reports and logs including output and productivity
* Communicates all issues, concerns or questions to the Operations Supervisor and Management Team
* Reconciles incoming and completed work
* Keeps machines and work area clean
What you bring:
* Ability to adapt to procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques
* Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
* Strong communication skills
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy
Sign-on Bonus: Position Offers Sign-on Bonus of $3,500. Individuals currently employed by FIS or employed by FIS within the last 12 months are not eligible for a sign on bonus.
What we offer you:
* Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, 401K, Stock Purchasing Program
* Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
* A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
* A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well being
* Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skill set
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected... For full info follow application link.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.