in County, IL
FIRST STATE BANK needs an ambitious candidate who will, as an eSupport Specialist, be responsible for assisting First State Bank customers in all aspects of online banking. The qualified candidate will work Monday through Friday, and every 3rd Saturday in the eSupport department.
The job description below outlines the duties and responsibilities required to fulfill this position.
This position requires a solid IT background, particularly in the area of computer operating systems, and web browsers. A strong knowledge of First State Bank’s online banking products would be a plus. Troubleshooting will occur via phone, email, and chat support.
- Online Banking password, security questions, and one-time passcode assistance
- Daily online banking enrollment callbacks
- Daily online banking reports
- Assist customers in troubleshooting online bill payment problems
- Troubleshoot Treasury Management issues
- Troubleshoot FSBDirect issues
- Assist customers with FSBCards questions
- Activate customers debit card in Apple/Samsung Pay
- Assist customers with Telephone Banking issues
- Assist customers in troubleshooting Mobile App issues
- Troubleshoot Zelle issues
- Assist customers with Online Payment Portal questions
- Direct Online Banking Secure Emails to appropriate departments
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Demonstrated communication skills, particularly phone skills and email/writing skills
- Personal Computing skills and experience with a strong background in Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office (primarily MS Word and MS Excel), and the five main web browsers (Internet Explorer, Edge, FireFox, Chrome, and Safari). Mac experience would be a plus.
- Previous banking experience
- Knowledge of online banking products or experience as a user of various online banking products.
- Experience with smartphone and tablet computers (Android, iOS, Google, or Windows)
Position location is flexible based on branch location.
Non-Exempt, Hourly Position
This position is not a remote position, nor does it have the option of being a hybrid position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled