at Hendrickson Bumper and Trim in Crest Hill, Illinois, United States
Job Description• Follow the schedule as outlined on schedule
• Clean, polish and inspect the product.
• Wrap and secure the product for shipping.
• Build boxes.
• Box and/or skid the product.
• Use of various hand tools such as beam cutter, buffer, etc.
• Utilize the manipulator as necessary or if specified.
• Ensure quality by properly inspecting and packaging bumpers.
• Ensuring quality by following policies and control plans located in IATF.
• Participate in quality programs, SMED, kaizen, 6S, etc.
• Enter production into QAD system.
• Records all downtime in the computer.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Follow all Safety rules and practices such as wearing PPE, reporting unsafe hazards immediately, reporting accidents and near misses.
• Operate tools and equipment safely.
• Follow environmental procedures as outlined in ISO14001.
• Recycling of plastics, cardboard, paint cans, etc
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
High School diploma or equivalency required
Minor computer skills (For example: operate computer peripherals and navigate the downtime spreadsheet).
Previous warehouse or mfg. experience preferred.
- Requisition ID: 2300006V