at ATI Physical Therapy in Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States
At ATI, our patients come first. Join our team and in delivering the best customer service and patient outcomes in the physical therapy industry. As a nationally recognized rehabilitation provider, we specialize in research-based physical therapy, workers' compensation rehab, employer worksite solutions, sports medicine, and a variety of specialty therapies.
As Accounting Specialist, you are responsible for the timely completion of accounting and lease payment processing for ATI’s leased real estate.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with landlords and employees through professional communications.
- Process payments to landlords and various agencies timely in accordance with the contractual terms, including recurring and nonrecurring payments, within accounts payable system.
- Process common area maintenance (CAM) and real estate tax (RET) escrow annual true-ups with accounts payable system.
- Review landlord monthly statements and identify unprocessed payables/receivable, verify all appropriate documentation is received for payables/receivables, and process in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain lease system inputs for managed payments in accordance with company policies.
- Perform administrative tasks such as organize and scan mail from external parties to support payments process, as required.
- Manage end-to-end subtenant invoicing process which includes preparing and sending invoices in accordance with contracts and managing aging.
- Organize and maintain email communication received from external and internal customers.
Minimum Education Required:
- Associates degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum of two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clear track record of superior performance and results.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel spreadsheets is required.
- Microsoft Office proficiency is required.
- The ability to build and maintain confidence and credibility with all clients and employees.
- Meeting deadlines and managing multiple assignments.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong team player.
- Commitment to company values.