at Aerotek in Saint Charles, Illinois, United States
350,000 Square Feet New Facility is looking to hire SMT Inspectors on ALL SHIFTS with starting rates of $24-$28/hr! Company is the leader in the automotive industry and has been dealing with large companies for the past 5 years, ensuring top contracts for future years.
- Examines PCB circuitry to detect defects,, such as shorts, breaks, excess or missing solder, scratches, cracks, and incorrect layout, using light table, eye loupe, magnifier or microscope.
- Brushes solder mask ink on PCB’s to repair defects in screen printing.
- Scrapes excess plating or solder mask ink from PCB’s using utility knife.
- Repairs broken circuitry, using soldering iron
- Records type and quantity of defective PCB’s.
- Tests adherence of solder mask ink to PCB’s using tape
- Test continuity of PCB circuits, using bare board tester.
- May inspect inner layers of multilayer PCB’s to verify that internal alignment and location of drilled holes meet specifications and be designated x-ray technician, printed circuit boards.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of inspection (preferably solder inspection experience.)
- Ability to perform simple math computation
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others
- Ability to learn, understand and adhere to all applicable safety precautions and procedures.
+ State-of-the-art cleanroom, organized, climate controlled, and well lit
+ Medical Insurance
+ Dental Insurance
+ Tuition Reimbursement
+ Vision Insurance
+ 401(k) match
+ Disability insurance
+ Holiday Pay, including double time for specific holidays
1st: 5am – 1:30pm
2nd: 1:30pm – 9:30pm
3rd: 9:30pm – 5am
PLEASE APPLY BELOW WITH MOST-UP-TO-DATE REUSME!
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.