at Beacon Hill Staffing Group in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionBeacon Hill Legal is seeking a REMOTE Corporate Paralegal to join a midsize Chicago law firm that is recognized nationally! This is a full time, permanent position, 35 hour work week, REMOTE and/or HYBRID schedule (in office 1 day a week if located in Chicago), full benefits, and competitive compensation (up to $110K-120K+)!
Skills required and Job Duties include the following:
- At minimum 5+ years of Corporate Law experience
- Prepare drafts of bond resolutions and ordinances and coordinate financing schedules with clients
- Draft initial forms of indentures of trust, loan agreements, bond purchase agreements, bonds, IRS Forms, official statements, UCC financing statements, and related closing certificates and papers
- Assist with closings of public finance transactions and preparation of closing binders
- Research Blue Sky issues and prepare required filings
- Handle corporate and securities filings, including but not limited to Form D filings
The firm is actively interviewing candidates, APPLY TODAY!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: https://jobs.beaconhillstaffing.com/eeoc/
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)