at Beacon Hill Staffing Group in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Job Description*This position is set up as a 6 month contract-to-hire*
The IAM Engineer is responsible for supporting the planning, development and deployment of centralized identity and access management (IAM) solutions for the organization. This role supports the planning and delivery of the enterprise-level Privileged Access Management IAM program.
- Generate solutions and policies in support of the Privileged Access Management and Identity Governance for the company and consumers.
- Provide for policies, baselines and support operational procedures around PAM.
- Design and implement IAM solutions that ensure appropriate controls and tools are selected and then operationalized.
- Drive standards and support implementations with integrations to and from third party directories.
- Work with application owners to integrate application security and application roles with PAM.
- 3+ years of experience with CyberArk
- 5+ years of experience in IT, preferably in Security
- Identity and Access Management experience
- NIST and/or SOC2 experience a plus
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Azure
- Proven track record in the area PAM security
- Capable in all information security domains including regulatory compliance, risk assessments, controls implementations, governance frameworks and audit processes.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performance teams and individuals to drive results
- Able to integrate with cloud based IAM vendors
- Demonstrated customer service orientated work ethic
- This position will be remote work from a US based home.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: https://jobs.beaconhillstaffing.com/eeoc/
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™