at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chica in Lake Forest, Illinois, United States
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago provides superior pediatric care in a setting that offers the latest benefits and innovations in medical technology, research and family-friendly design. As the largest pediatric provider in the region with a 140-year legacy of excellence, kids and their families are at the center of all we do. Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago is ranked in all 10 specialties by the U.S. News & World Report.
LocationAnn & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
Job Description1.Provides advanced administrative assistance to clinical and/or operational initiatives.
2.Manages calendars and coordinates meetings for leadership/faculty.
3.Develops itineraries for faculty recruitment visits; coordinates travel; arranges internal and external meetings to include venue selection, catering requirements, and all relative logistics.
4.Develops meeting materials, agendas, and meeting notes upon request.
5.Produces correspondence, reports, and presentations using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
6.Reconciles purchasing card, submits expense reports, purchase orders, and check requests.
7.Practices project management; work task breakdowns, prioritization, and scheduling.
8.Works with Division Leadership to streamline office workflows for maximum efficiency of work group or team.
9.May orient and coach other Administrative Professionals (AP) across the organization and/or lead committees specific to AP work.
10.Manages department lists and directories; creates and maintains departmental organization charts.
11.Leads medium to large scale projects and performs other duties inherent to a successful project.
12.Other job functions as assigned.
13. Bachelor's Degree preferred; minimum of 3+ years' in a comparable role preferred. Hospital or physician office experience preferred.
14. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated and professional.
15. Solid time management / problem solving skills with the ability to prioritize work to meet stringent deadlines.
16. Ability to work independently and complete tasks with accuracy and minimal direction.
17. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; advanced proficiency in Outlook required.
18. Ability to develop and sustain a professional relationship with staff and all levels of leadership.
19. Must display a high level of integrity and appropriately manage confidential information, meeting all compliance standards.
20. Other job functions as assigned. Administrative Professionals Core CompetenciesAccountability Acknowledges and assumes responsibility for one s actions within their role Exhibits willingness to report, explain, and be answerable Demonstrates a high level of care, accuracy and thoroughness Effectively and efficiently manages time, efforts, and workload Takes ownership of one s workCommunication Demonstrates good written, oral and listening skills Clearly conveys and receives information and ideas through a variety of media in a manner that engages the listener, helps them understand and retain the message, and invites response and feedback Keeps others informed as appropriate Readily shares information, knowledge and personal strengths with othersContinuous Learning Applies performance measures to everyday work, not just for the annual review Pursues training and development opportunities consistent with career objectives Participates in activities that improve own skills and capabilities Applies positive and negative lessons to improve personal effectiveness Masters new ideas with minimal oversight Incorporates new information and concepts quickly and automaticallyProfessionalism Creates and fosters collegial relationships to facilitate projects and/or common goals Presents self to colleagues and patients/internal customers in a manner appropriate for the workplace Remains positive, flexible and productive through changes, transitions, and difficult situations Adapts well to changes in assignments and priorities; modifies behavior or work to respond to new information, conditions or unexpected obstacles Dresses speaks and interacts to represent one s self, department, and the hospital in a positive lightService Determines the wants and needs of patient/internal customers and acts accordingly Responds in a manner that provides satisfaction for the patient/internal customer with the resources available Provides excellent customer serviceRole-based Competencies: Accuracy and Attention to Detail Effective Communication Managing Multiple Priorities Office Administration Problem Solving Process Improvement
EducationBachelor's Degree: Business Administration/Management (Required)
For full time and part time employees who work 20 or more hours per week we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Employer paid group term... For full info follow application link.