at Staffmark Investment LLC in Bensenville, Illinois, United States
Quality Assurance Manager (Rolling Stock Projects)
Work location: Streamwood, IL (Onsite)
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join a fast-growing team of a global company in the Rolling Stock Industry.
The Quality Assurance Manager oversees the quality management systems, processes, and procedures related to the design, manufacturing, testing, commissioning, and maintenance of rolling stock for the transportation industry. The QA Manager also is responsible for ensuring compliance with regulatory and customer requirements and ensuring that all products and services meet the highest quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT ARE LIMITED TO:
* Develop, implement and maintain the quality management system for rolling stock projects
* Establish and maintain quality standards, policies, and procedures that comply with regulatory requirements, customer expectations and industry best practices
* Conduct quality audits, inspections, and assessments of rolling stock design, production, testing, and commissioning processes
* Identify and track quality issues, non-conformities, and corrective and preventive actions to ensure timely and effective resolution
* Manage the supplier quality assurance program and ensure that supplier products and services meet the required quality standards
* Lead and train the quality assurance team and ensure that all team members are adequately trained and capable of performing their duties
* Work collaboratively with the engineering, production, testing, and commissioning teams to ensure that all quality requirements are met throughout the project lifecycle
* Prepare quality reports, metrics, and data analysis to communicate quality performance to management and stakeholders
* Implement continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the quality management system, processes, and procedures
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, quality management, or a related field
* At least 5 years of experience in quality assurance management in the transportation industry, preferably with rolling stock projects
* Demonstrated knowledge of quality management systems, standards, and regulatory requirements related to rolling stock projects
* Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
* Experience with quality auditing, inspections, and assessments
* Experience with sourcing a diversity of suppliers in the electronics industry
* Knowledge of statistical process control, reliability testing, root cause analysis, and corrective and preventive actions
* Knowledge of electronics manufacturing processes (i.e. Surface mount, ThruHole, Testing)
* Ability to use quality management software and tools effectively
After you have applied, download our Staffmark Group WorkNOW App to receive real-time job offers and apply for additional opportunities. You can download it from the App Store or get it on Google Play.
Apply today and you could win in our $100k Giveaway for Job Fest 2023. This year's Job Fest features 10 weekly drawings for $1,000! In total, we're giving away $100k! Between September 18 and November 26, employees receive an automatic contest entry for every week you work 32+ hours on assignment with us. The more weeks you work, the better chance you have to win. Apply now for a chance to win!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including... For full info follow application link.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.