at Illinois Department of Children & Family Services in Springfield, Illinois, United States
Champaign, IL, US, 61820Job Requisition ID: 29582
Agency: Department of Children and Family Services
Closing Date/Time: 10/02/2023
Salary: $ 7473.00- $ 11,522.00 /mo. (Anticipated starting salary range $7473.00-$8313.00/mo.)
Job Type: Salaried Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 1
The Illinois Department of Children and Family Services is seeking an organized, professional, and results oriented individual to serve as Day Care Licensing Supervisor. Under administrative direction, this position provides oversight to a team of professional staff engaged in conducting day care licensing activities. The position provides technical advice and direction on caseloads and implements a team-based program of staff development and training, while establishing and maintaining effective linkages to ensure maximum communication and cooperation.Minimum Qualifications
- Requires a master’s degree in social work or a related human services field from a recognized college or university.
- Requires three years of administrative child welfare or investigations experience with an MSW or four years of child welfare or investigations administrative experience with a master’s degree in a related human services field.
- 3 years of professional experience conducting day care or child welfare licensing services, child welfare casework, or child protection investigations
- 3 years of experience supervising professional staff
- 3 years of management experience in a professional business or public agency
- 3 years of professional experience evaluating program and personnel performance
- 3 years of professional experience conducting program monitoring
- 3 years of professional experience conducting staff training
- Requires a valid driver’s license and ability to travel
- Requires ability to pass a background check
DCFS is deeply committed to the welfare and protection of children. Our goal is to protect children by strengthening and supporting families. In every effort, from receiving hotline calls to reaching family reunification or foster care and adoption, children and families are our focus.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM -5:00 PM