at Lifelong Access in Normal, Illinois, United States
Marcfirst is looking for part-time Behavior Technicians (BT) to provides services to clients ages 2-18 on communication, social skills, and daily living skills. This position works in both home and clinic settings providing one-to-one Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy. If you are someone who enjoys implementing treatment plans and watching growth right before your eyes, you will enjoy this role. At Marcfirst we offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professional, as each of us contribute to the success of our dynamic organization. Come grow with us and let us show you why the employees at Marcfirst love what they do!
Job Type: Part-Time (15 to 29 hours per week) and Full-Time (30 hours per week)
- Experience supporting children with delays or disabilities
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid Illinois driver’s license with driving record in good standing
- Current proof of automobile insurance
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit on chairs, stools, and floor; stand; walk; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; frequently required to manipulate fine motor toys with children; and converse with adults and children - some who might be difficult to understand. The employee is occasionally required to climb; taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Supportive and positive work environment
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Flexible schedule options
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Regularly scheduled part-time staff are eligible for (excludes staff hired as substitutes):
- Paid personal time if regularly working 20+ hours a week
- Paid holiday time for employees regularly working 20+ hours a week, when the employee works on a holiday 4+ hours or more
- Participation in 403B retirement savings plan, with company match
- Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive benefit plans and paid time off including vacation, personal time, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer