at PepsiCo Corp in Chicago, Illinois, United States
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $86 billion in net revenue in 2022, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
The Associate Manager, HR Operations role is a key role to enable us to drive strategic initiatives and continue to innovate and enhance our digital experience for candidates, recruiters and hiring managers.
You’re comfortable working with a global team; curious about trending and leading technology. At your core you are a disciplined project manager who strives to deliver innovation, efficiency and the ultimate candidate / customer experience through technology. You can implement bold ideas with a positive attitude. You have a passion for developing new talent strategies and inspiring others to believe in them. Most importantly, being a part of PepsiCo’s Global HR Operations Team sounds like a challenge you’re ready for.
* Understand and configure several Global Talent Acquisition technologies specifically focused on ATS, CRM and career site optimization across more than 200 countries and territories. You’ll partner with recruitment teams, IT and COE work stream leads to deliver leading edge, efficient technology that enhances the candidate and customer experience.
* As a global team member, deliver technology enhancements leading to increased recruiter and hiring manager efficiency. Deliver consistent reports outs on progress toward goals and recommendations to close gaps and exceed on objectives. Deliver on-going and just in time refresher training to fully optimize technology investments and recruiter time.
* Participate as a key team member in global and market specific technology implementations via structured and successfully proven project management tools and techniques. Engage cross functional stakeholders from inception through long-term sustainment.
* Work collaboratively with Talent Acquisition partners to ensure their goals and objectives are met with optimized Technology.
* Proactively reach out to Talent partners across the globe to understand market specific challenges and business priorities. Bring a level of outside / in expertise providing consultative support and collaborative brainstorming to overcome challenges and heighten recruitment strengths.
* Bachelors Degree required
* Experience in Project management based in technology configuration and implementations
* Experience in HR, preferably Talent Acquisition, Talent Management or HR Consulting
* Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, and keep pace with a high volume of requests
* Confidence to communicate at all levels of the organization and the humility to learn from others around the world
* Experience with Kenexa, Avature, Modern Hire & HiredScore are a huge asset
* Detailed oriented, organized and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
* Has strong interpersonal and listening skills with consistent follow-through
* Is passionate about innovative technology to enhance the digital experience for Candidates, recruiters & Hiring Managers
Compensation & Benefits:
* The expected compensation range for this position is between $81,000 - $135,600
* Location confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary.
* Bonus based on performance and eligibility target payout is 10% of annual salary paid out annually
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement.
* In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.