at Northern Trust Company in Chicago, Illinois, United States
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
About the Asset Owner Segment, Americas
The Segment is part of the Asset Servicing Division, responsible for roughly half of Northern Trust's total global assets under custody, as well as newly formed innovative businesses such as Northern Trust Front Office Solutions. This segment focuses on mission-driven asset owners across the Americas, primarily endowments, foundations, corporations, pensions, multi-national entities, and insurance companies.
This is an opportunity to transform how we serve our clients, partners, and stakeholders by leveraging the invaluable assets which exist within our people and our products, and applying discipline to client management and drive business growth.
Our vision: To be THE market-leading partner of choice in the asset ow ner segment through innovative products, unparalleled service, impeccable operational outcomes, and unyielding integrity and alignment to our clients.
We cannot do this without putting culture at the core. Our people, our behaviours, the decisions we make all influence the ability to achieve success.
The Client Service Delivery Manager (CSDM) is a new role to the Asset Owners Americas (AOA) segment, and is responsible for ensuring the overall successful delivery of Northern Trust services for a book of complex Asset Owners. As part of a broader Client Service team, the CSDM is a key technical expert, consulting on complex service delivery topics, identifying and resolving issues and proactively contributing to advancing the client service experience .
As part of a broader Client Service team, the CSDM is a key technical expert, consulting on complex service delivery topics, identifying and resolving issues and proactively contributing to advancing the client service experience.
- Displays a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the service and delivery executives to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity
- Senior operations client contact representing all applicable product disciplines (custody, fund accounting, IRAS, etc) and provides escalation on client queries and issue resolution.
- Responsible for overall project planning and event management for key clients, inclusive of ensuring all relevant internal and external parties are aware of ongoing projects and are held responsible for meeting their respective deliverables. Also responsible for keeping the client and other key stakeholders informed of progress towards project completion.
- Engages with the client's senior management on difficult / complex issues, including error resolution and management
Professional Experience / Qualifications
- Expert-level knowledge with one or more applicable product disciplines (custody, fund accounting, IRAS, etc.); multiple preferred
- Knowledge of and continually engaged in evolving trends and needs of the Asset Owner client base
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity