at Rose International Inc. in IL, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 09/20/2023
Hiring Organization: Rose International
Position Number: 450534
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Location: Mapleton, IL, USA, 61547
Employment Type: Temporary
Estimated Duration (In Weeks): 78
Skills/Attributes: Software Development
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Client Job ID: 22618
Position’s Contributions to Work Group:
• The position performs develops, creates and modifies computer application software specialized utility programs utilizing software packages in support of the Caterpillar Quality Department and provides feedback to ensure continuous improvement
Reason/motivation for request:
• This position will be digital support for the Quality Department at CMO. They will be the subject matter expert on all things digital relative to the Quality Department helping the organization achieve short and long term goals.
Typical task breakdown:
• Pull data from a variety of databases and create reports, charts and graphs.
• Administer, optimize and trouble shoot issues related to the infinity database
• Administer, optimize and trouble shoot issues related to Power BI
• Administer, optimize and trouble shoot issues related to SharepointDevelopment of an Active Directory of Document Control
Interaction with team:
• The analyst/developer will work directly with members of management to understand goals and objectives. They will be an integral part of a highly motivated team that collaborates to support the Caterpillar organization.
• CMO is a fast paced foundry and machining environment
Education & Experience Required:
• Computer related Bachelors degree
• Ability to develop, create and modify computer application software
• Experience in the following – Power BI, Infinity, Sharepoint
• Critical thinking
• Emotional intelligence
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).