at Fidelity Information Services in Romeoville, Illinois, United States
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : General Equivalency Diploma
Travel Percentage : 0%
FIS is Offering a $3,500 Sign-On Bonus
$1,000 Following the Commencement of FIS employment
$2,500 After 180 days of employment
Starting pay $20.00 hr. + A suite of Amazing company benefits.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
FIS provides single source, end-to-end secure card personalization solutions that help our customers run their day-to-day business, connect to their cardholders, and help grow their organizations.
Our mission is to be the premier card personalization provider for "card critical" applications by providing all our products and services on time and right the first time.
* Over 2.5 million personalized orders
* Over 120 million cards issued per year
* EMV/Chip Card, PCI Compliance, Chip Card Plug-In to simplify instant issuance of chip cards
What you will be doing:
In this exciting role you will be performing high speed, high volume production tasks such as embossing, inserting, and sorting to process card materials. You will be operating production machines, inserters, metering machines and general office equipment. You will be setting equipment, loading materials, clearing jams and other simple malfunctions.
* Follow company operational procedures and policies for printing and inserting to produce both accurate and quality work in a timely manner
* Maintains productivity on all systems and delivers a quality product while meeting all production deadlines
* Complete and maintains operator reports and logs including output and productivity
* Communicates all issues, concerns or questions to the Operations Supervisor and Management Team
* Reconciles incoming and completed work
* Keeps machines and work area clean
3 days on (Days - Mon-Wed or Thurs-Sat/Nights - Sun-Tues or Wed-Fri)
4 days off (1 out of those 4 days will be an on-call day)
12 hour rotating schedule (Days - 7:00 am-7:30 pm or Nights - 7:00 pm-7:30 am) and overtime as needed
What you bring:
* Ability to adapt to procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques
* Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
* Strong communication skills
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy
What we offer you:
* Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, 401K, Stock Purchasing Program
* Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
* A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
* A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well being
* Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skill set
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and... For full info follow application link.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.